Senior Leaders of DowDuPont’s Independent Agriculture and Specialty Products Companies Announced
The Dow Chemical Company, Dow 30 component, is a part of the DowDupont Holding Company (DWDP), a business that is focused on agriculture, materials science and specialty product sectors that seek to lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges.
With the separation of its Agriculture and Specialty Products Divisions into two independent companies Corteva Agriscience and DuPont, DowDuPont has recently announced the new senior leaders of the company. The complete separation of the companies is expected to be final by June 1, 2019.
- James C. Collins, Jr.: current chief operating officer of the Agriculture Division –>> chief executive officer
- Greg Friedman: current head of finance for the Agriculture Division and vice president, DuPont Investor Relations –>> executive vice president, chief financial officer
- Cornel Fuerer: current head of legal for the Agriculture Division –>> senior vice president, general counsel
- Marc Doyle: current chief operating officer of the Specialty Products Division –>> chief executive officer
- Jeanmarie Desmond: current head of finance for the Specialty Products Division and co-controller of DowDuPont –>> executive vice president, chief financial officer
- Erik Hoover: current head of legal for the Specialty Products Division, chief compliance officer for DuPont, and assistant secretary for DowDuPont –>> senior vice president, general counsel
Along with the senior leadership announcements, the company announced the its current chief executive officer, Ed Breen, will take on the role of executive chairman of DuPont upon the separation.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive!