May 13-19 Is National Women’s Health Week
The week of May 13-19, 2018 is National Women’s Health Week (“NWHW”). This is a week that serves as a reminder to women and encourages them to make their health a priority. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office on Women’s Health is the leader of NWHW and seeks to use this week as a tool to remind women to build positive health habits for life.
The Office on Women’s Health lists several steps that can be taken for better health which includes:
- Scheduling a well-woman visit and preventive screenings
- Getting Active
- Eating Health
- Paying attention to mental health
- Avoiding unhealthy behaviors
There are multiple ways to participate in National Women’s Health Week :
- Learn about the steps that can be taken for good health, no matter age
- Take the National Women’s Health Week Quiz to test your knowledge on healthy living
- Use the #NWHW on social media, to show how you’re making your health a priority
- Join the National Women’s Health Week Thunderclap
- Organize your own community events and activities
For more resources and information on National Women’s Health Week, visit https://www.womenshealth.gov/nwhw/about
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive!