DowDuPont Adds New & Valuable Members to Advisory Committees
The Dow Chemical Company is a part of the DowDupont Holding Company (DWDP), a business that is focused on agriculture, materials science and specialty product sectors that seek to lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges.
DowDuPont has announced the addition of new members to their Agriculture, Materials Science, and Specialty Products Divisions’ Advisory Committees.
The two new members of the Advisory Committee of the Agriculture Division (Corteva Agriscience) include:
- Michael O. Johanns, Former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, Former Senator and Governor of Nebraska
- Greg Page, Former Chairman and CEO of Cargill
Four new members joined the Advisory Committee of the Specialty Products Division (DuPont):
- Ruby Chandy, Former President, Industrial Division of Pall Corp.
- Luther C. (“Luke”) Kissam, IV, Chairman, President and CEO, Albemarle Corporation
- Steven Sterin, EVP, CFO of Andeavor and President of Andeavor Logistics
- Raymond J. Milchovich, Former Chairman and CEO, Foster Wheeler AG
The new members of the Advisory Committee of the Materials Science Division (Dow) include:
- Jacqueline Hinman, Former Chairman and CEO of CH2M
- Daniel Yohannes, Former Ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
“The caliber of the individuals we have attracted to join the Advisory Committees for the Agriculture, Materials Science, and Specialty Products Divisions speaks to the importance and potential of each of our businesses in their industries and end markets. With the additional expertise contributed by these new members, the Advisory Committees are exceptionally well equipped to support the division leadership teams as they move rapidly toward separation next year.” -Ed Breen, chief executive officer of DowDuPont
Along with the new advisory committee members, Jacqueline K. Barton and Richard K. Davis have been appointed to the DowDuPont Board of Directors to fill the vacancies created by member retirements and transitions.
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive!