American Express & Delta Airlines Bring Customers a Sweet Treat This Summer
Dow 30 component American Express Company (AXP), and its subsidiaries provide customers and businesses globally with charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services. They look to enrich the lives of their customers and build business success.
American Express has announced its “Perksicle Tour” with Delta Air Lines. The tour, which is present by #DeltaAmexPerks, will be bringing consumers icy treats from U.S. coast to coast this summer. The tour features nine major U.S. cities, and each stop will be serving ice pops from different local vendors.
Card members who present their Delta SkyMiles Cred Card from American express at the truck will be given a complimentary ice pop for themselves and one for a guest (while supplies last) Non-Card Members may purchase an ice pop from the truck for $3. For each ice pop sold, Delta and American Express will collectively make a matching donation to the American Red Cross for disaster relief efforts.
The tour dates include:
- Atlanta, GA- Kind of Pops: June 1-2
- Raleigh/Durham, NC- Loco Pops: June 8-9
- Nashville, TN- Las Paletas: June 15-16
- New York, NY- La Newyorkina: June 21
- Detroit, MI- Detroit Popshop: June 23-24
- Minneapolis, MN- Frio Frio: June 30-July 1
- Seattle, WA- Seattle Pops: July 7-8
- Salt Lake City, UT- Likc’d: July 13-14
- Los Angelos, CA- Dream Pops: July 21-22