29th Annual American Express Restaurant Trade Program Set For June 15-17
Dow 30 component American Express Company (AXP), and its subsidiaries provide customers and businesses globally with charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services. They look to enrich the lives of their customers and build business success.
The 29th annual American Express Restaurant Trade Program will be held at the historic Hotel Jerome in Aspen. The event, which brings together celebrated chefs, restaurant operators, and leading hospitality industry professionals June 15- 17, 2018. The brightest stars of the culinary industry will be showcased in three panels where they will offers their best practices and insights.
The following industry professionals will be featured throughout the program:
- Hunter Lewis- Editor-in-Chief, Cooking Light, FOOD & WINE Magazine
- Hugh Acheson- Chef & Owner, Five & Ten, The National, Empire State South, Spiller Park, Archie’s
- Tracie De Jardins -Chef, Owner & Partner, Jardinere, The Commissary, Arguello, Mijita, Public House, Transit, School Night
- Will Guidara -Restaurateur & Co-owner, Eleven Madison Park, The NoMad, Made Nice
- Gabrielle Hamilton- Chef & Owner, Prune
- Andrew Zimmern- James Beard Award-winning TV personality, Chef and Writer
- Jose Enrique- Chef & Owner, Jose Enrique
- Renee Erickson- Owner, Chef & Author, The Walrus and the Carpenter, The Whale Win, Barnacle Bar, Bar
- Melusine, Batequ, Rana e Rospo, General Porpoise
- Jen Hidinger-Kendrick- Co-founder + Partner, Staplehouse and Co-founder + Spokesperson, Giving Kitchen
- Marcus Samuelsson- Chef, Co-Owner & Author, Red Rooster Harlem
- Ashely Christensen- Chef & Proprietor, AC Restaurants
- Andy Chabot- Sommelier and Food & Beverage Director, Blackberry Farm
- Stephanie Izard- Chef & Owner, Girl & the Goat, Little Goat, Duck Duck Goat
- Michael Solomonov- Chef & Co-owner Zahav, Co-owner Federal Donuts, Dizengoff, Abe Fisher, Rooster Soup Co., Goldie
- Curtis Stone- Chef & Owner, Maude and Gwen Butcher Shop & Restaurant
Vista Partners LLC (”Vista”) is a California Registered Investment Advisor based in San Francisco. Vista delivers timely and relevant insights via the website: www.vistapglobal.com with daily stories, weekly market updates, monthly macroeconomic newsletters, podcasts, & Vista’s proprietary equity and market research to help you stay informed and stay competitive. Vista’s mission is to invest partner capital while arming investors with a comprehensive global financial perspective across all market sectors. Vista also seeks to provide select issuers with actionable advice regarding fundamental development, corporate governance, and capital market directives.
Stay Informed! Stay Competitive!